sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

DESCRIBE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE

Venice, "the city of love", is considered one of the most beautiful and romantic places in the world.
I was there two years ago with my classmates for two weeks and without any doubt, it was fantastic all that I saw. Historical monuments, the streets as a river crossing the city, wonderful sceneries to see.. Added to it, food also was incredible, pizzas, pasta, icecreams, and many many more things that converted the trip in the best of my life.
About the people, they were so kind with us, moreover you could see a lot of couples walking on the streets, maybe celebrating an anyversary, or maybe due to a simple love journey. We could breathe the love in the environment.
I encourage people to visit Venice as soon as possible, and be careful everyone, you will fall in love with her!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario