martes, 20 de enero de 2015

COMPLETE ESSAY:


IBIZA

As a way of introduction, I want to clarify my purpose writing this essay: to encourage people to visit Ibiza if it is possible in Summer time since there is no an other better season throughout the year to visit it.
If I name the word "Ibiza", everybody can imagine the first and extremely stricking thing there: beaches. These are incredibly wonderful and transparent. Added to it,  they are famous because of their clear blue color which I could appreciate while we were sailing on our tiny rubber boat during a little journey to Formentera. As I mentioned before, beaches are perfect there and people are used to getting a tan everyday, it is so easy because of the sun intensity and the water reflection.

A part from Ibiza´s beautiful sceneries, we can enjoy of many diferent parties everywhere and everyhour. That is incredible too. When I came back home, I had to bring my family a lot of travel brochures to show them my experiences there and a lot of photos to prove all things that I told them.
Beside having gone with my cousin when we were only fourteen years, we had fun and enjoyed of activities which we will never forget.

I really encourage people to visit Ibiza, where you can enjoy of wonderful beaches, sceneries and parties, maybe the best of Spain. Moreover it is the perfect trip to take a break and forgetting the daily and work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario