jueves, 8 de enero de 2015

DESCRIBE SOMEONE


Marisa, my cousin, is the ideal person to describe. Physically, she is tall, a  brown hair girl, moreover she is thin with brown eyes. About her personality, she is  really worker at her studies and at her daily, She has so many good qualities as generosity, patience, wisdom and a lot of life experiences. Because of this, when I have a problem, she always helps me giving me the best advices and ways to resolve any trouble.
She and me live in Murcia. This is fantastic because I am close to her, also this is my first year in the University and I am lose yet, however this is her fourth year, she knows each corner of Murcia.It makes my life easier the first months.Without any doubt, she is a really wonderfull person to whom I love so much. All the people that know her,say nice opinions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario